When you order from bestracycles.com, you will receive a confirmation email. Once your order is shipped, you will be emailed the tracking information for your order's shipment. You can choose your preferred shipping method on the Order Information page during the checkout process.
The total time it takes to receive your order is shown below:
The total delivery time is calculated from the time your order is placed until the time it is delivered to you. Total delivery time is broken down into processing time and shipping time.
Processing time: The time it takes to prepare your item(s) to ship from our warehouse. This includes preparing your items, performing quality checks, and packing for shipment.
Shipping time: The time for your item(s) to tarvel from our warehouse to your destination.
Shipping from your local warehouse is significantly faster. Some charges may apply.
In addition, the transit time depends on where you're located and where your package comes from. If you want to know more information, please contact the customer service. We will settle your problem as soon as possible. Enjoy shopping!
|Size||Seat Tube (c-c)||Seat Tube (c-t)||Top Tube Length||Head Tube Length||Chain Stay Length||Seat Tube Angle||Head Tube Angle||Stand Over Height||Wheel Size||Stack||Reach|
- Aero Basebar Cervelo HB11
- Aero Clip-On Bar Cervelo EX11, 30deg.
- Bar End Shifters Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 9160
- Bottom Bracket CeramicSpeed Race BBright To 24mm
- Brake Calipers Shimano Dura-Ace 9170 Hydraulic
- Brake Levers Shimano Dura Ace Di2 9180
- Cassette Shimano Dura-Ace 9100, 11-30
- Chain Shimano HG901, UFO Coating
- Crankset Shimano Dura-Ace 9100, 52/36
- Fork Cervélo All-Carbon, Tapered P5 Fork For Disc
- Frame Material HM Monocoque Carbon
- Front Derailleur Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 9150
- Headset FSA IS2 1 X 1 3/8"
- Pedals Not Included
- Rear Derailleur Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 9150, CeramicSpeed OSPW
- Saddle Prologo Tgale PAS Nack
- Seatpost Cervélo P5 Seatpost With Ritchey Head For Carbon Rails
- Stem Cervelo Integrated
- Tires Continental GP4000 S II, 700x25c
- Wheel - Front ENVE SES Disc 5.6 Carbon Clincher
- Wheel - Rear ENVE SES Disc 5.6 Carbon Clincher
The Cervélo P5 Dura-Ace Di2 has one goal: to go fast. This new version is stiffer and more aerodynamic than ever while also cutting some valuable weight. This version is equipped with an electronic Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 groupset for unmatched shifting. Cervélo has long been known as an innovator in aerodynamics so when they manage to improve the wind resistance of their design, the world takes notice. Thanks to a partnership with Team Sunweb, the P5 has been consistently developed and improved with some of the fastest riders on the planet. If you get your hands on a P5, you can expect nothing less than world-class potential in both triathlons and time trails.
This updated version of the P5 is 22 percent stiffer at the headtube and 26 percent stiffer at the bottom bracket than any of its previous iterations. It also has a 17-gram aero improvement, so each pedal stroke is smoothly translated into powerful forward momentum. These improvements create a ride feel that is better than ever. You will notice more precise cornering at higher speeds with a stiffer response which helps encourage faster pedaling. The P5 now comes with increased tire clearance so you can fit wider tires when you want more traction on the road.
The Cervélo P5 frame is littered with tiny details that set it apart from the triathlon and time trial standard. An aerodynamic Speed Riser post is easily adjustable with a single tool while adding to the aero nature of the bike’s construction. This lets you customize your fit for a precise riding position and make on the fly adjustments. Cervélo’s Speed Riser system comes into play again when it comes to the aerobars. These bars are perfect for triathlon riders and can create infinite aerodynamic riding positions. Aero drag accounts for 90 percent of the resistance you feel when riding and Cervélo does everything they can with the P5 to take the wind out of the equation.
Nutrition and item storage for triathletes is not lost on the P5. Cervélo is ready to accommodate this with maximum customization. Aerodynamic storage units are able to integrate perfectly into the frame without disrupting the bike’s aero performance. All your personal items will be easily accessible without breaking your aggressive position. This characteristic is extended to brake control lines and all cable management which is hidden away and aerodynamically integrated. The Cervélo P5 does not compromise in any area. Whether you want to shatter your personal time trial record or hit new highs in the bike leg of a triathlon, the P5 will be ready to help.
- Frame: Cervélo all-carbon disc
- Fork: Cervélo all-carbon, tapered P5 fork disc
- Headset: FSA IS2 1 x 1 3/8
- Handlebar: Cervélo HB11 and EX11 30-degree aerobar; Cervélo HB11 Basebar and EX11 30-degree aerobar
- Seatpost: Cervélo P5 Seatpost with Ritchey Head
- Accessories: Aero bottle, stem storage, top tube storage, rear hydration mount, Barfly computer mount.