- Advanced aerospace composite optimisation software revolutionises the construction and layup of the latest FACT 9r carbon
- Rider-First Engineered™ design - every frame gets a unique layup schedule with different ply arrangements, orientations, quantities of material in specific areas, and sometimes, even exclusive thicknesses and types of carbon itself
- Aero features without any cost to weight. A new fork shape, dropped seatstays with aero tubes, and a D-shaped seatpost and seat tube. The result? A Tarmac that’s approximately 45 seconds faster over 40km
- The updated Performance Road Geometry is based on countless Retül data points and professional rider input. Combines a responsive front-end and short wheelbase, which deliver an instantaneous response and optimal power transfer
- The seatpost has flex built-into the upper 120mm where clamping doesn't happen
- Dropped seatstays add compliance
- Tyre clearance up to 30mm
- Shimano Ultegra drivetrain
- DT Swiss R470 Disc wheelset
- Hydraulic disc brakes ensure effective and modulated braking performance
When you order from bestracycles.com, you will receive a confirmation email. Once your order is shipped, you will be emailed the tracking information for your order's shipment. You can choose your preferred shipping method on the Order Information page during the checkout process.
The total time it takes to receive your order is shown below:
The total delivery time is calculated from the time your order is placed until the time it is delivered to you. Total delivery time is broken down into processing time and shipping time.
Processing time: The time it takes to prepare your item(s) to ship from our warehouse. This includes preparing your items, performing quality checks, and packing for shipment.
Shipping time: The time for your item(s) to tarvel from our warehouse to your destination.
Shipping from your local warehouse is significantly faster. Some charges may apply.
In addition, the transit time depends on where you're located and where your package comes from. If you want to know more information, please contact the customer service. We will settle your problem as soon as possible. Enjoy shopping!
|Seat Tube (ctr-top)||-||-||-||-||-|
|Seat Tube (ctr-ctr)||431||462||481||501||522||553|
|Effective Top Tube||508||531||540||562||577||595|
|Actual Top Tube||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|Seat Angle (°)||75.5||74||74||73.5||73.5||73|
|Head Tube Angle (°)||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|Head Tube Length||115||126||143||163||190||210|
- FRAME: Specialized Tarmac SL6, FACT 9r carbon, Rider-First Engineered™, threaded BB, clean routing, 12x142mm thru-axle, flat-mount disc
- FORK: Specialized FACT 10r carbon, 12x100mm thru-axle, flat-mount disc
- STEM: Specialized, 3D-forged alloy, 4-bolt, 7-degree rise
- HANDLEBAR: Specialized Shallow Drop, 6061, 70x125mm, 31.8mm clamp
- FRONT BRAKE: Shimano Ultegra R8070, hydraulic disc
- REAR BRAKE: Shimano Ultegra R8070, hydraulic disc
- BRAKE LEVERS: Shimano Ultegra Disc R8020
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: Shimano Ultegra R8000, braze-on
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano Ultegra R8000, Shadow Design, 11-speed
- SHIFT LEVERS: Shimano Ultegra Disc R8020, 11-speed
- CASSETTE: Shimano Ultegra R8000, 11-speed, 11-30t
- CRANKSET: Shimano Ultegra R8000, HollowTech II, 11-speed, 52/36T
- FRONT WHEEL: DT Swiss R470 Disc, sealed cartridge hubs, 14g spokes, 24h
- REAR WHEEL: DT Swiss R470 Disc, sealed cartridge hubs, 14g spokes, 24h
- FRONT TYRE: Specialized Turbo Pro, 60 TPI, folding bead, BlackBelt protection, 700x26mm clincher
- REAR TYRE: Specialized Turbo Pro, 60 TPI, folding bead, BlackBelt protection, 700x26mm clincher
- SADDLE: Specialized Body Geometry Power Comp, Hollow Cr-Mo rails
- SEATPOST: Specialized S-Works FACT carbon 27.2mm, 20mm offset
Specialized's Tarmac Comp Ultegra Disc Road Bike offers true all-round performance. It's light, stiff and compliant, excelling on the climbs and the open windy flats alike. Faster than its SL5 predecessor, the latest 9r carbon has a Rider-First Engineered™ design to ensure the ride characteristics are equal across the range of sizes, while a Performance Road Geometry puts you in an aggressive yet comfortable position. Aero details include a D-shaped seatpost and seat tube and a redesigned fork shape. The seatpost also has flex built-in and, together with dropped seatstays, impacts from the road are effectively soaked up to reduce fatigue and make every ride more enjoyable.
Shimano's Ultegra components feature trickle-down technology from the flagship Dura-Ace range so you get all the technology with just a slight weight penalty. Shifting is smooth and precise, with mid-compact gearing offering enough range for the climbs and fast descents alike. DT Swiss R470 disc wheels and Specialized Turbo Pro 26mm tyres keep the weight down, while grip and puncture protection is excellent.