When you order from bestracycles.com, you will receive a confirmation email. Once your order is shipped, you will be emailed the tracking information for your order's shipment. You can choose your preferred shipping method on the Order Information page during the checkout process.
The total time it takes to receive your order is shown below:
The total delivery time is calculated from the time your order is placed until the time it is delivered to you. Total delivery time is broken down into processing time and shipping time.
Processing time: The time it takes to prepare your item(s) to ship from our warehouse. This includes preparing your items, performing quality checks, and packing for shipment.
Shipping time: The time for your item(s) to tarvel from our warehouse to your destination.
Shipping from your local warehouse is significantly faster. Some charges may apply.
In addition, the transit time depends on where you're located and where your package comes from. If you want to know more information, please contact the customer service. We will settle your problem as soon as possible. Enjoy shopping!
|Seat Tube (ctr-top)||-||-||-||-||-|
|Seat Tube (ctr-ctr)||431||462||481||501||522||553|
|Effective Top Tube||508||531||540||562||577||595|
|Actual Top Tube||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|Seat Angle (°)||75.5||74||74||73.5||73.5||73|
|Head Tube Angle (°)||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|Head Tube Length||115||126||143||163||190||210|
- Advanced aerospace composite optimisation software revolutionises the construction and layup of the latest FACT 9r carbon
- Rider-First Engineered™ design - every frame gets a unique layup schedule with different ply arrangements, orientations, quantities of material in specific areas, and sometimes, even exclusive thicknesses and types of carbon itself
- Aero features without any cost to weight. A new fork shape, dropped seatstays with aero tubes, and a D-shaped seatpost and seat tube. The result? A Tarmac that’s approximately 45 seconds faster over 40km
- The updated Performance Road Geometry is based on countless Retül data points and professional rider input. Combines a responsive front-end and short wheelbase, which deliver an instantaneous response and optimal power transfer
- The seatpost has flex built-into the upper 120mm where clamping doesn't happen
- Dropped seatstays add compliance
- Tyre clearance up to 30mm
- Shimano Ultegra Di2 electronic drivetrain
- DT Swiss R470 Disc wheelset
- Hydraulic disc brakes ensure effective and modulated braking performance
- FRAME: Specialized Tarmac SL6, FACT 9r carbon, Rider-First Engineered™, threaded BB, clean routing, 12x142mm thru-axle, flat-mount disc
- FORK: Specialized FACT 10r carbon, 12x100mm thru-axle, flat-mount disc
- STEM: Specialized, 3D-forged alloy, 4-bolt, 7-degree rise
- HANDLEBAR: Specialized Shallow Drop, 6061, 70x125mm, 31.8mm clamp
- FRONT BRAKE: Shimano Ultegra R8070, hydraulic disc
- REAR BRAKE: Shimano Ultegra R8070, hydraulic disc
- BRAKE LEVERS: Shimano Ultegra Di2 Disc R8070
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: Shimano Ultegra Di2 R8050, braze-on
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano Ultegra Di2 R8050, GS medium cage, 11-speed
- SHIFT LEVERS: Shimano Ultegra Di2 Disc R8070
- CASSETTE: Shimano Ultegra R8000, 11-speed, 11-30t
- CRANKSET: Shimano Ultegra R8000, HollowTech 2, 11-speed, 52/36T
- FRONT WHEEL: DT Swiss R470 Disc, sealed cartridge hubs, 14g spokes, 24h
- REAR WHEEL: DT Swiss R470 Disc, sealed cartridge hubs, 14g spokes, 24h
- FRONT TYRE: Specialized Turbo Pro, 60 TPI, folding bead, BlackBelt protection, 700x26mm clincher
- REAR TYRE: Specialized Turbo Pro, 60 TPI, folding bead, BlackBelt protection, 700x26mm clincher
- SADDLE: Specialized Body Geometry Power Comp, hollow Cr-Mo rails
- SEATPOST: Specialized S-Works FACT carbon 27.2mm, 20mm offset
Specialized claim the Tarmac Comp Ultegra Di2 Disc Road Bike to be the most complete bike out there. One that's fast no matter the terrain. It's light and stiff with aero details, and utilises a Rider-First Engineered™ design for equal ride characteristics across the whole range of sizes. Comfort is enhanced by compliance-boosting touches, including dropped seatstays and flex in the seatpost.
Shimano's second-tier electronic groupset - Ultegra Di2 - complements the frameset perfectly, ensuring every shift requires only a light touch of the lever, and is fast and precise. Hydraulic disc brakes add stopping power that'll inspire confidence at speed in all conditions, and clearance for 30mm tyres allows you to benefit from even more comfort. DT Swiss R470 Disc wheels are strong, stiff and reliable, fitted with Specialized Turbo Pro tyres to roll fast and smooth even on rougher roads.