- SRAM's 12-speed NX Eagle groupset features a wide gear range that delivers climbing and descending efficiency
- 29" Roval Traverse alloy wheels hold speed
- Space in the frame for 3.0" tyres
- SRAM Guide R hydraulic disc brakes deliver exceptional performance in all conditions
- Asymmetrical, FACT 11m carbon fibre construction is lightweight, stiff, and ready to take on the trail
When you order from bestracycles.com, you will receive a confirmation email. Once your order is shipped, you will be emailed the tracking information for your order's shipment. You can choose your preferred shipping method on the Order Information page during the checkout process.
The total time it takes to receive your order is shown below:
The total delivery time is calculated from the time your order is placed until the time it is delivered to you. Total delivery time is broken down into processing time and shipping time.
Processing time: The time it takes to prepare your item(s) to ship from our warehouse. This includes preparing your items, performing quality checks, and packing for shipment.
Shipping time: The time for your item(s) to tarvel from our warehouse to your destination.
Shipping from your local warehouse is significantly faster. Some charges may apply.
In addition, the transit time depends on where you're located and where your package comes from. If you want to know more information, please contact the customer service. We will settle your problem as soon as possible. Enjoy shopping!
|Seat Tube (ctr-top)||380||410||455||505|
|Seat Tube (ctr-ctr)||-||-||-||-|
|Effective Top Tube||572||595||628||662|
|Actual Top Tube||-||-||-||-|
|Seat Angle (°)||74.8||74.5||74.1||73.7|
|Head Tube Angle (°)||66.5||66.5||66.5||66.5|
|Head Tube Length||95||95||125||140|
- FRAME: Specialized FACT 11m, full carbon chassis and rear end, asymmetrical design, 29 Trail Geometry, SWAT™ Door integration, threaded BB, fully enclosed internal cable routing, 12x148mm dropouts, sealed cartridge bearing pivots, replaceable derailleur hanger, 140mm of travel
- FORK: FOX FLOAT Rhythm 34, GRIP Damper, 51mm offset, 2-position sweep adjust, 15x110mm, tapered alloy steerer, 150mm of travel
- REAR SHOCK: FOX FLOAT DPS Performance, Rx Trail Tune, rebound and 3-position compression adjust, 210x50mm
- STEM: Specialized Trail, 3D-forged alloy, 4-bolt, 6-degree rise
- HANDLEBAR: Specialized Trail, 6061 alloy, 8-degree backsweep, 6-degree upsweep, 27mm rise, 780mm, 31.8mm clamp
- GRIPS: Specialized Sip Grip, half-waffle, S/M: regular thickness, L/XL: XL thickness
- FRONT BRAKE: SRAM Guide R, hydraulic disc, organic pads, Guide S4 4-piston caliper, 200mm
- REAR BRAKE: SRAM Guide R, hydraulic disc, organic pads, Guide S4 4-piston caliper, 180mm
- BRAKE LEVERS: SRAM
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: N/A
- REAR DERAILLEUR: SRAM NX Eagle, 12-speed
- SHIFT LEVERS: SRAM NX Eagle, trigger, 12-speed
- CASSETTE: SRAM NX Eagle, 12-speed, 11-50t
- CRANKSET: SRAM NX Eagle, DUB, 170mm
- CHAIN: SRAM NX Eagle, 12-speed
- FRONT WHEEL: Roval Traverse 29, hookless alloy, 30mm inner width, tubeless ready, 28h, sealed cartridge bearings, 15x110mm spacing
- REAR WHEEL: Roval Traverse 29, hookless alloy, 30mm inner width, tubeless ready, 28h, sealed cartridge bearings, 12x148mm thru-axle
- FRONT TYRE: Specialized Butcher, GRID casing, GRIPTON® compound, 2Bliss Ready, 29 x 2.6"
- REAR TYRE: Specialized Purgatory, GRID casing, GRIPTON® compound, 2Bliss Ready, 29 x 2.6"
- SADDLE: Specialized Body Geometry Phenom Comp, Adaptive Edge design, hollow Cr-Mo rails, 143mm
- SEATPOST: Specialized X-Fusion Manic, infinite adjustable, two-bolt head, bottom mount cable routing, remote SRL LE lever, 34.9mm, S: 125mm, M/L/XL: 150mm of travel
- PEDALS: Specialized Dirt
With plush front and rear FOX FLOAT suspension ably complementing the new layup of the asymmetric FACT 11m carbon frame, the Stumpjumper Comp Carbon 29" 12-speed Mountain Bike from Specialized delivers a stiff and predictable ride that will inspire confidence no matter the trail conditions.
A high-performance SRAM NX Eagle groupset keeps your gear choice sharp and with an 11-50t cassette paired with a 1x crankset you'll have plenty of range for holding momentum through steep terrain. The wheel size is optimised to work in tune with the suspension so the 29" Roval alloy rims will eat up trail lumps and bumps and the 150mm of travel will absorb the bigger hits without losing speed or handling.
To fine-tune your ride preferences you can use the Flip Chip to drop the centre of gravity and slacken off the geometry and the adjustable dropper seatpost lets you tackle big descents with ease and comfort. Internal routing via full hidden tubing keeps your cables safe from grit and water, reducing maintenance and making them easy to replace, and a chain silencer quietens the drivetrain so that all you hear is the sweet sound of tread shredding the dirt.