- SRAM NX Eagle, 12-speed
- New tube shapes and an asymmetrical design deliver improved stiffness, power transfer and ride balance
- The FOX DPS Performance rear shock is set up using the Rx Trail Tune, ensuring that no matter the frame size, your bike is dialed-in perfectly
- Specialized M5 alloy front- and rear-end, an asymmetrical design, and 29 Trail Geometry
- 2Bliss Ready front and rear tyres
When you order from bestracycles.com, you will receive a confirmation email. Once your order is shipped, you will be emailed the tracking information for your order's shipment. You can choose your preferred shipping method on the Order Information page during the checkout process.
The total time it takes to receive your order is shown below:
The total delivery time is calculated from the time your order is placed until the time it is delivered to you. Total delivery time is broken down into processing time and shipping time.
Processing time: The time it takes to prepare your item(s) to ship from our warehouse. This includes preparing your items, performing quality checks, and packing for shipment.
Shipping time: The time for your item(s) to tarvel from our warehouse to your destination.
Shipping from your local warehouse is significantly faster. Some charges may apply.
In addition, the transit time depends on where you're located and where your package comes from. If you want to know more information, please contact the customer service. We will settle your problem as soon as possible. Enjoy shopping!
|Seat Tube (ctr-top)||380||410||455||505|
|Seat Tube (ctr-ctr)||-||-||-||-|
|Effective Top Tube||572||595||628||662|
|Actual Top Tube||-||-||-||-|
|Seat Angle (°)||74.8||74.5||74.1||73.7|
|Head Tube Angle (°)||66.5||66.5||66.5||66.5|
|Head Tube Length||95||95||125||140|
- FRAME: M5 alloy chassis and rear end, asymmetrical design, 29 Trail Geometry, threaded BB, fully enclosed internal cable routing, 12x148mm dropouts, sealed cartridge bearing pivots, replaceable derailleur hanger, 140mm of travel
- FORK: FOX FLOAT Rhythm 34, GRIP Damper, 51mm offset, 2-position sweep adjust, 15x110mm, tapered alloy steerer, 150mm of travel
- REAR SHOCK: FOX FLOAT DPS Performance, Rx Trail Tune, rebound and 3-position compression adjust, 210x50mm
- HANDLEBAR: Specialized Trail, 6061 alloy, 8-degree backsweep, 6-degree upsweep, 27mm rise, 780mm, 31.8mm clamp
- FRONT BRAKE: SRAM Guide R, hydraulic disc, organic pads, Guide S4 4-piston caliper, 200mm
- REAR BRAKE: SRAM Guide R, hydraulic disc, organic pads, Guide S4 4-piston caliper, 180mm
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: N/A
- REAR DERAILLEUR: SRAM NX Eagle, 12-speed
- SHIFT LEVERS: SRAM NX Eagle, trigger, 12-speed
- CASSETTE: SRAM NX Eagle, 12-speed, 11-50t
- CHAIN: SRAM NX Eagle, 12-speed
- CRANKSET: SRAM NX Eagle, DUB, 170mm
- BOTTOM BRACKET: SRAM DUB, threaded BB
- CHAINRINGS: Steel, 30T
- PEDALS: Specialized Dirt
- RIMS: Roval Traverse 29, hookless alloy, 30mm inner width, tubeless ready
- FRONT HUB: Specialized, sealed cartridge bearings, 15x110mm spacing, 28h
- REAR HUB: Specialized, sealed cartridge bearings, 12x148mm thru-axle, 28h
- FRONT TYRE: Butcher, GRID casing, GRIPTON® compound, 2Bliss Ready, 29x2.6"
- REAR TYRE: Purgatory, GRID casing, GRIPTON® compound, 2Bliss ready, 29 x2.6"
- SADDLE: Body Geometry Phenom Comp, Adaptive Edge design, hollow Cr-Mo rails, 143mm
- SEATPOST: X-Fusion Manic, infinite adjustable, two-bolt head, bottom mount cable routing, remote SRL LE lever, 34.9mm, S: 125mm, M/L/XL: 150mm of travel
The newly redesigned Specialized Stumpjumper Comp Alloy 29 mountain bike with SRAM NX Eagle 12-speed drivetrain will revolutionise your trail riding experience. With the engineering focused on stiffness so that your hands and feet are in sync and the bike responds in a balanced and predictable manner, it delivers an assured ride feel that will inspire confidence when the terrain becomes technical and you need to hit the perfect line.
Depending on frame size, the bike is set up with an optimal Rx Tune (suspension sag value) which dials in the ideal ride characteristics for handling and geometry. Fine tune the customisation of the ride using the innovative Flip Chip that lets you drop the bottom bracket by 6mm and slacken off the head tube by half a degree for more control on descents, and the ribbed chainstay protector virtually eliminates chain slap and silences the drivetrain.
Finishing off the build the bike is equipped with a SRAM NX Eagle 11-50t 12-speed drivetrain and a 30t single front chainring, for spinning up the toughest climbs, and quality FOX front and rear suspension. With space to fit up to a 3-inch tyre, the Roval Traverse 29er wheels will roll over anything in your path.