- Specialized S-Works carbon Rider-First Engineered frame with RockShox Micro Brain shock, 100mm travel
- FOX Factory Step-Cast 34 Fit4 damper Kashima Boost fork with 120mm of travel
- 29” Roval Control SL wheels 1,320 grams
- FOX Factory Transfer Kashima dropper seatpost
When you order from bestracycles.com, you will receive a confirmation email. Once your order is shipped, you will be emailed the tracking information for your order's shipment. You can choose your preferred shipping method on the Order Information page during the checkout process.
The total time it takes to receive your order is shown below:
The total delivery time is calculated from the time your order is placed until the time it is delivered to you. Total delivery time is broken down into processing time and shipping time.
Processing time: The time it takes to prepare your item(s) to ship from our warehouse. This includes preparing your items, performing quality checks, and packing for shipment.
Shipping time: The time for your item(s) to tarvel from our warehouse to your destination.
Shipping from your local warehouse is significantly faster. Some charges may apply.
In addition, the transit time depends on where you're located and where your package comes from. If you want to know more information, please contact the customer service. We will settle your problem as soon as possible. Enjoy shopping!
|Seat Tube (ctr-top)||400||434||470||520|
|Seat Tube (ctr-ctr)||-||-||-||-|
|Effective Top Tube||571||599||616||650|
|Actual Top Tube||-||-||-||-|
|Seat Angle (°)||73.8||73.8||73.8||73.8|
|Head Tube Angle (°)||68.5||68.5||68.5||68.5|
|Head Tube Length||95||105||120||140|
- FRAME: Specialized S-Works FACT 12m, XC Geometry, Rider-First Engineered™, threaded BB, 12x148mm rear spacing, internal cable routing, 100mm of travel, custom RockShox Micro Brain shock with Spike Valve, AUTOSAG, 51x257mm
- FORK: FOX Factory Step-Cast 34, Fit4 damper, Kashima, Boost™, 44mm offset, 120mm of travel
- STEM: Specialized S-Works SL
- HANDLEBAR: Specialized S-Works Carbon Mini Rise, 6-degree upsweep, 8-degree backsweep, 10mm rise, 750mm, 31.8mm
- FRONT BRAKE: Shimano XTR Race M9100, hydraulic disc
- REAR BRAKE: Shimano XTR Race M9100, hydraulic disc
- BRAKE LEVERS: Shimano XTR M9100, 12-speed
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: N/A
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano XTR M9100, 12-speed, Shadow Plus
- SHIFT LEVERS: Shimano XTR M9100, 12-speed
- CASSETTE: Shimano XTR M9100, 12-speed, 10-51t
- CRANKSET: Race Face Next SL
- FRONT WHEEL: Roval Control SL, sealed cartridge bearings, 15mm thru-axle, 110mm spacing, 24h, Roval Control SL rim, hookless carbon, 25mm internal width, tubeless-ready, hand-built, DT Swiss Industry spokes
- REAR WHEEL: Roval Control SL, DT Swiss Star Ratchet, 54t engagement, DT microspline, 12mm thru-axle, 148mm spacing, 28h, Roval Control SL rim, hookless carbon, 25mm internal width, tubeless-ready, hand-built, DT Swiss Industry spokes
- FRONT TYRE: Specialized Ground Control, GRIPTON® compound, 60 TPI, 2Bliss Ready, 29x2.3" clincher
- REAR TYRE: Specialized Fast Trak, GRID casing, GRIPTON® compound, 60 TPI, 2Bliss Ready, 29x2.3" clincher
- SADDLE: Specialized Body Geometry Phenom Pro, carbon fibre rails, carbon fibre base, 143mm
- SEATPOST: FOX Factory Transfer, Kashima, Shimano Ispec-EV lever (S: 100mm, M-XL: 125mm)
A no-expense-spared build designed for the single purpose of crossing rough ground as quickly as possible, the S-Works Epic Evo Carbon 29" Mountain Bike from Specialized has taken the speed of the S-Works Epic and added a few little tweaks that have made a big difference to its real world mile-munching ability. A 120mm fork, dropper post and space for wider tyres give the Epic Evo the tools to cope with a much wider variety of terrain than the original without losing its race-winning pace.
The carbon frame has shed an amazing 525 grams, and the Rider-First Engineered design adapts the frame construction for each individual size so that every rider benefits equally, giving Specialized’s stiffest ever MTB frame. The Brain rear shock has also been completely redeveloped, so its 100mm of travel now reacts even better to bump forces and has more consistent damping. To further its all-terrain credentials the FOX Factory Step-Cast 34 Kashima fork gives 120mm of travel, whilst the FOX Factory Transfer Kashima dropper seatpost allows for more control and speed on hairy descents.
The ever impressive Shimano XTR 9100 12-speed groupset is top of the range, combining lightweight materials with incredible responsiveness. Whether changing gear under load on a climb or braking into a corner the XTR components will always perform.
The tubeless ready 29” Roval Control SL wheels weigh a scant, barely believable 1,320 grams so they respond rapidly to accelerations and direction changes, even when shod with the 2.3” Specialized Fast Trak and Ground Control tyres. These larger tyres provide better grip and cushioning on challenging trails than superlight race tyres whilst still being very fast rolling.