When you order from bestracycles.com, you will receive a confirmation email. Once your order is shipped, you will be emailed the tracking information for your order's shipment. You can choose your preferred shipping method on the Order Information page during the checkout process.
The total time it takes to receive your order is shown below:
The total delivery time is calculated from the time your order is placed until the time it is delivered to you. Total delivery time is broken down into processing time and shipping time.
Processing time: The time it takes to prepare your item(s) to ship from our warehouse. This includes preparing your items, performing quality checks, and packing for shipment.
Shipping time: The time for your item(s) to tarvel from our warehouse to your destination.
Shipping from your local warehouse is significantly faster. Some charges may apply.
In addition, the transit time depends on where you're located and where your package comes from. If you want to know more information, please contact the customer service. We will settle your problem as soon as possible. Enjoy shopping!
|Seat Tube (ctr-top)||400||430||470||520|
|Seat Tube (ctr-ctr)||-||-||-||-|
|Effective Top Tube||579||604||633||662|
|Actual Top Tube||-||-||-||-|
|Seat Angle (°)||74||74||74||74|
|Head Tube Angle (°)||68.5||68.5||68.5||68.5|
|Head Tube Length||95||95||110||125|
- Specialized FACT 11m carbon frame, 915 grams claimed weight
- RockShox SID Brain 29 fork with 100mm travel
- SRAM Level TL hydraulic disc brakes
- SRAM GX Eagle, 12-speed groupset
- Roval Control carbon 29” wheelset
- FRAME: Specialized FACT 11m, XC Geometry, Rider-First Engineered™, threaded BB, 12x148mm rear spacing, internal cable routing
- FORK: RockShox SID Brain 29, Solo Air, Position Sensitive, bottom-adjust Brain Fade, 15x110mm Maxle® Stealth thru-axle, 42mm offset, 100mm of travel (XS: 80mm travel)
- STEM: Specialized XC, 3D-forged alloy, 4-bolt, 6-degree rise
- HANDLEBAR: Specialized Alloy Minirise, 10mm rise, 750mm, 31.8mm clamp
- FRONT BRAKE: SRAM Level TL, hydraulic disc
- REAR BRAKE: SRAM Level TL, hydraulic disc
- BRAKE LEVERS: SRAM Level TL, hydraulic disc
- REAR DERAILLEUR: SRAM GX Eagle, 12-speed
- SHIFT LEVERS: SRAM GX Eagle, trigger, 12-speed
- CASSETTE: SRAM GX Eagle, 12-speed, 10-50t
- CRANKSET: Truvativ STYLO, DUB, 32t
- FRONT WHEEL: Specialized, sealed cartridge bearings, 15x110mm spacing, 28h hub with Roval Control Carbon, 25mm internal width, tubeless-ready rim
- REAR WHEEL: DT Swiss 370, SRAM XD 3-pawl driver body, 12mm thru-axle, 148mm spacing, 28h hub with Roval Control Carbon, 25mm internal width, tubeless-ready rim
- FRONT TYRE: Specialized Fast Trak, Control casing, GRIPTON® compound, 60 TPI, 2Bliss Ready, 29x2.3" clincher
- REAR TYRE: Specialized Fast Trak, Control casing, GRIPTON® compound, 60 TPI, 2Bliss Ready, 29x2.3" clincher
- SADDLE: Specialized Body Geometry Power Sport, hollow Cr-Mo rails
- SEATPOST: Specialized, alloy, single-bolt, 30.9mm
- CLAIMED FRAME WEIGHT: 915 grams size medium
The Specialized Epic Expert Hardtail 29" Mountain Bike has been designed to continue its race-winning legacy, but with greater control and comfort than ever. The FACT 11m carbon frame weighs just 915 grams (claimed weight size medium), and now has a 68.5 degree headtube and increased reach more akin to a trail bike for better handling. The slim seatstays and increased tyre clearance add to the compliance, whilst the 31.9mm seat tube is now more long-travel dropper-post friendly. Rider-First engineering means that each frame size benefits from a unique carbon lay-up so that the ride quality is consistent across the sizes.
Specialized’s Brain concept is used in the RockShox SID Brain 29 which means that the suspension can react rapidly to uneven ground and bumps but remains firm and efficient when pedalling hard out of the saddle. The single-ring GX eagle 12-speed groupset supplies a wide range of ratios thanks to the large 10-50 cassette, and all brake and gear cables are routed internally to keep them out of harm’s way and give a lovely clean look to the bike.