- Specialized FACT 11m carbon frame, 915 grams claimed weight
- RockShox Reba RL 29 fork with 100mm travel
- SRAM Level TL hydraulic disc brakes
- SRAM NX Eagle, 12-speed groupset
- Roval Control alloy 29” wheelset
When you order from bestracycles.com, you will receive a confirmation email. Once your order is shipped, you will be emailed the tracking information for your order's shipment. You can choose your preferred shipping method on the Order Information page during the checkout process.
The total time it takes to receive your order is shown below:
The total delivery time is calculated from the time your order is placed until the time it is delivered to you. Total delivery time is broken down into processing time and shipping time.
Processing time: The time it takes to prepare your item(s) to ship from our warehouse. This includes preparing your items, performing quality checks, and packing for shipment.
Shipping time: The time for your item(s) to tarvel from our warehouse to your destination.
Shipping from your local warehouse is significantly faster. Some charges may apply.
In addition, the transit time depends on where you're located and where your package comes from. If you want to know more information, please contact the customer service. We will settle your problem as soon as possible. Enjoy shopping!
|Seat Tube (ctr-top)||400||430||470||520|
|Seat Tube (ctr-ctr)||-||-||-||-|
|Effective Top Tube||579||604||633||662|
|Actual Top Tube||-||-||-||-|
|Seat Angle (°)||74||74||74||74|
|Head Tube Angle (°)||68.5||68.5||68.5||68.5|
|Head Tube Length||95||95||110||125|
- FRAME: Specialized FACT 11m carbon, XC Geometry, Rider-First Engineered™, threaded BB, 12x148mm rear spacing, internal cable routing
- FORK: RockShox Reba RL 29, Motion Control damper, 42mm offset, 15x110mm thru-axle, 100mm of travel
- STEM: Specialized XC, 3D-forged alloy, 4-bolt, 6-degree rise
- HANDLEBAR: Specialized Alloy Minirise, 10mm rise, 750mm, 31.8mm clamp
- FRONT BRAKE: SRAM Level TL, hydraulic disc
- REAR BRAKE: SRAM Level TL, hydraulic disc
- BRAKE LEVERS: SRAM Level TL, hydraulic disc
- REAR DERAILLEUR: SRAM NX Eagle, 12-speed
- SHIFT LEVERS: SRAM NX Eagle, trigger, 12-speed
- CASSETTE: SRAM NX Eagle, 12-speed, 11-50t
- CRANKSET: Truvativ STYLO, DUB, 32t
- FRONT WHEEL: Specialized, sealed cartridge bearings, 15x110mm thru-axle, 24h hub with Roval Control Alloy 29", 25mm internal width rim
- REAR WHEEL: Specialized, sealed cartridge bearings, 12x148mm thru-axle, 28h with Roval Control Carbon, Roval Control Alloy 29", 25mm internal width rim
- FRONT TYRE: Specialized Fast Trak, Control casing, GRIPTON® compound, 60 TPI, 2Bliss Ready, 29x2.3" clincher
- REAR TYRE: Specialized Fast Trak, Control casing, GRIPTON® compound, 60 TPI, 2Bliss Ready, 29x2.3" clincher
- SADDLE: Specialized Body Geometry Power Sport, hollow Cr-Mo rails
- SEATPOST: Specialized, alloy, single-bolt, 30.9mm
- CLAIMED FRAME WEIGHT: 915 grams size medium
A far cry from the traditional harshness of an XC race bike, the Specialized Epic Comp Hardtail 29" Mountain Bike is built to relish the tougher, more technical courses with geometry and features that owe more than a little to the trail bike range. The FACT 11m carbon frame weighs just 915 grams, but includes a dropper-post friendly seat tube, compliant seatstays, wide tyre clearance and a slack 68.5 headtube angle. The reach has been increased and the stem shortened too to provide more stable handling, with deftness retained by using a reduced fork offset. The SRAM NX Eagle 12-speed groupset provides reliable, accurate shifting across the wide 10-50 cassette and the RockShox Reba RL 29 fork has 100mm of Motion Control damped travel to help with traction, control and comfort.