When you order from bestracycles.com, you will receive a confirmation email. Once your order is shipped, you will be emailed the tracking information for your order's shipment. You can choose your preferred shipping method on the Order Information page during the checkout process.
The total time it takes to receive your order is shown below:
The total delivery time is calculated from the time your order is placed until the time it is delivered to you. Total delivery time is broken down into processing time and shipping time.
Processing time: The time it takes to prepare your item(s) to ship from our warehouse. This includes preparing your items, performing quality checks, and packing for shipment.
Shipping time: The time for your item(s) to tarvel from our warehouse to your destination.
Shipping from your local warehouse is significantly faster. Some charges may apply.
In addition, the transit time depends on where you're located and where your package comes from. If you want to know more information, please contact the customer service. We will settle your problem as soon as possible. Enjoy shopping!
- Bar Tape Orbea Eva
- Bottom Bracket Threaded BSA
- Brake Calipers Shimano RX400 Hydraulic Disc
- Cassette Shimano Tiagra HG-500, 11-34, 10s
- Chain KMC X10
- Crankset Shimano GRX RX600-10, 30/46
- Fork Orbea Terra OMP Carbon Disc
- Frame Material Hydro Disc, Hydroformed Triple Butted Aluminium
- Front Derailleur Shimano GRX RX400
- Handlebar OC1 All Road Handlebar Reach 80mm, Drop 125mm, Flare 12º
- Headset FSA 1-1/8 - 1-1/2" Integrated Aluminium Cup ACB Bearings
- Pedals Not Included
- Rear Derailleur Shimano RX400 GS, Direct Mount
- Rotors Shimano
- Saddle Selle Royal Seta RS
- Seatpost OC2, 27.2mm, 20mm Offset
- Shifters / Levers Shimano RX400
- Stem OC1 Road, -6º
- Tires Kenda Alluvium K1226, 700X40c
- Wheel - Front Orbea Wheels, 12mm E-Thru Hubset Shimano RS470 28-32H
- Wheel - Rear Orbea Wheels, 12mm E-Thru Hubset Shimano RS470 28-32H
|Size||Seat Tube (c-c)||Seat Tube (c-t)||Top Tube Length||Head Tube Length||Chain Stay Length||Seat Tube Angle||Head Tube Angle||Stand Over Height||Wheel Size||Stack||Reach|
The Orbea Terra H40-D is an aluminum version of Orbea’s premier gravel bike with fast and comfortable performance at the lowest possible price. All-day comfort and fast riding on any surface are huge perks of the Terra which promotes fun riding. This bike is designed to unlock your desire to explore at an outstanding price. It is tougher than traditional road or endurance bikes to take on the road less traveled. This version features disc brakes which are essential for gravel bikes with reliable and modulated stopping in any weather or terrain. The Terra is ready to supplement your most adventurous day.
This version of the Terra is made with triple butted hydroformed aluminum. This material is very lightweight and durable and comes in at a lower price than the carbon versions. It is perfect for the rider who wants their first serious gravel bike without dishing out too much cash. You can be sure that you will get a frame built for a long life of fun riding. Despite the change in material, the aluminum frame features the same exact geometry as its carbon relative.
Orbea’s all-road geometry gives the Terra its endurance feel. The Terra has a high riding position compared to road race bikes such as the Orca which helps riders feel comfortable through longer rides and provides more control in a variety of circumstances such as technical gravel terrain. The ergonomics of this bike are consistent across versatile terrain and situations such as gravel, road, cyclocross, commuting, and winter training. The Terra frame has the optimal shape for compliance and comfort which absorbs the vibrations of any surface to keep the stress away from your muscles. The angles and dimensions of the Terra are reconsidered across each frame size to assure a proper fit and feel regardless of size.
The Orbea Terra Terra H40-D will quickly cement itself as one of the most fun riding bikes in your fleet. The extra tire clearance and mounts for two water bottles adds to the reliability of the Terra off-road. This version is equipped with various Shimano components to keep a low price and high performance. These parts provide smooth and reliable mechanical shifting at an excellent value. With its great price and durable build, this aluminum Terra is an excellent first gravel bike to fall in love with off-road riding. Any rider who is looking for a precise and intuitive bike that is at home on the road, on dirt, on gravel, or more can get the most out of the Orbea Terra H40-D.
- Frame: Orbea Terra Hydro disc, hydroformed triple butted aluminum, tapered 1 1/8 – 1.5” BB 68mm – BSC English Thru Axle 12x142mm rear, thread M12xP1.5, DT internal cable routing, 27.2mm seat tube, MMS System
- Fork: Orbea Terra OMP Carbon Disc Fork, full carbon steerer, tapered 1 1/8 – 1.5”, carbon dropouts, Thru Axle 12x100mm, thread M12xP1.5, MMS system
- Headset: FSA 1 1/8 – 1.5” Integrated Aluminum Cup ACB Bearings
- Stem: OC1 Road -6°
- Seatpost: OC2 27.2 Offset 20mm