- Bar Tape Devox Gelt
- Bottom Bracket FSA BSA Threaded, 68mm
- Brake Calipers TRP HY/RD Hydraulic
- Cassette Shimano 10-Speed, 11-34
- Chain KMC X-10, 10-Speed
- Crankset FSA Omega Adventure Mega Exo, 46/30t
- Fork Felt Adventure Gravel UHC Advanced, ControlTaper 1.125" - 1.5", 12x100mm Thru-Axle
- Frame Material Superlite Custom Butted Aluminum, Smooth Welded
- Front Derailleur Shimano Tiagra
- Handlebar Devox Adventure Bend
- Headset FSA Integrated, No.42, 1.125 - 1.5"
- Pedals Not Included
- Rear Derailleur Shimano Tiagra
- Rotors TRP, 160/140mm
- Saddle SR Essenza Blackstar Gel
- Seatpost Devox Lite Road, 27.2mm
- Shifters / Levers Shimano Tiagra
- Stem Devox VariableAngle, ±8°/±16° Rise
- Tires Maxxis Refuse With Silkworm, 700x40c
- Wheel - Front Devox GR.1 Disc, 12 X 100mm Thru Axle, 6-Bolt, 28H
- Wheel - Rear Devox GR.1 Disc, 11-Speed, 12 X 142mm Thru Axle, 6-Bolt, 28H
When you order from bestracycles.com, you will receive a confirmation email. Once your order is shipped, you will be emailed the tracking information for your order's shipment. You can choose your preferred shipping method on the Order Information page during the checkout process.
The total time it takes to receive your order is shown below:
The total delivery time is calculated from the time your order is placed until the time it is delivered to you. Total delivery time is broken down into processing time and shipping time.
Processing time: The time it takes to prepare your item(s) to ship from our warehouse. This includes preparing your items, performing quality checks, and packing for shipment.
Shipping time: The time for your item(s) to tarvel from our warehouse to your destination.
Shipping from your local warehouse is significantly faster. Some charges may apply.
In addition, the transit time depends on where you're located and where your package comes from. If you want to know more information, please contact the customer service. We will settle your problem as soon as possible. Enjoy shopping!
|Size||Seat Tube (c-c)||Seat Tube (c-t)||Top Tube Length||Head Tube Length||Chain Stay Length||Seat Tube Angle||Head Tube Angle||Stand Over Height||Wheel Size||Stack||Reach|
The Felt Broam 40 is your partner for leisurely cruising along the pavement, racing across a gravel surface, or adventuring off the road. It has all your bases covered at a very affordable price. The Broam line is a redesign of Felt’s versatile and V-series. It is just as reliable and will be at home regardless of where you take it. If you are looking for one bike that can do it all, the Broam 40 is an affordable option to satisfy all your needs.
The frame of the Felt Broam 40 is made of lightweight and durable aluminum. This rugged frame can take a beating through off-road adventures or a daily ride to work. On the front end, you will find a carbon fiber fork which keeps the weight down and only adds to the stiffness. This frame accommodates internal cable routing to keep all your important cabling safe in the elements and out of your way.
The Felt Broam is all about versatility and equal performance on all surfaces. You will get a quick and comfortable ride on the road or you can continue right on past the pavement into more uncharted territory. This bike can be customized to suite your commuting or riding needs. It contains a mount for a rear rack as well as fender mounts for some extra protection form the elements. Extra-wide 40c multi-surface tires are comfortable and give you a bit of extra confidence to get out on those tough roads.
Your Felt Broam 40 comes equipped with Shimano Tiagra 10-speed shifting system which keeps the overall price down and provides reliable shifting. For even more confidence in inclement weather, disc brakes provide excellent braking power and modulation. The Felt Broam is a very affordable solution for the rider who wants to ride their bike everywhere. Paved roads, gravel, dirt, and commutes are all perfect for this versatile machine.
- Frame: Felt Adventure Road Disc Superlite custom butted aluminum, smooth welded construction, BSA threaded 68mm bottom bracket shell, 12 x 142mm with Syntace style thru axle, flat mount disc brake standard, replaceable rear derailleur hanger, internal mechanical cable routing
- Fork: Felt Adventure Gravel UHC Advanced carbon fiber monocoque construction, ControlTaper 1.125" - 1.5" aluminum steerer tube, flat mount disc standard, 12 x 100mm thru axle with mid-mount rack and fender mounts
- Headset: FSA integrated sealed cartridge bearing with Felt VariableHeight Cone Spacers (20mm PC, 4.5mm aluminum), Felt top cap and aluminum bolt, No.42, 1.125 - 1.5"
- Seatpost: Devox Lite Road, Ø27.2mm x 330mm length