When you order from bestracycles.com, you will receive a confirmation email. Once your order is shipped, you will be emailed the tracking information for your order's shipment. You can choose your preferred shipping method on the Order Information page during the checkout process.
The total time it takes to receive your order is shown below:
The total delivery time is calculated from the time your order is placed until the time it is delivered to you. Total delivery time is broken down into processing time and shipping time.
Processing time: The time it takes to prepare your item(s) to ship from our warehouse. This includes preparing your items, performing quality checks, and packing for shipment.
Shipping time: The time for your item(s) to tarvel from our warehouse to your destination.
Shipping from your local warehouse is significantly faster. Some charges may apply.
In addition, the transit time depends on where you're located and where your package comes from. If you want to know more information, please contact the customer service. We will settle your problem as soon as possible. Enjoy shopping!
|Size||Seat Tube (c-c)||Seat Tube (c-t)||Top Tube Length||Head Tube Length||Chain Stay Length||Seat Tube Angle||Head Tube Angle||Stand Over Height||Wheel Size||Stack||Reach|
- Bar Tape Felt VelvetGel
- Bottom Bracket CeramicSpeed BB30
- Brake Calipers Eecycleworks
- Cassette Shimano Dura-Ace 9100, 11-28
- Chain Shimano HG901
- Crankset Shimano Dura-Ace R9100, 52/36
- Fork Felt Race Road UHC Advanced + TeXtreme Carbon, 12x100mm Thru-Axle
- Frame Material UHC Ultimate + TeXtreme Carbon
- Front Derailleur Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 9150
- Handlebar Pro Components Vibe Carbon Compact Carbon
- Headset FSA Integrated, No.382
- Pedals Not Included
- Rear Derailleur Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 9150
- Saddle Prologo Nago Evo PAS CPC Nack
- Seatpost Pro Components Vibe, 20mm Offset, 27.2mm
- Shifters / Levers Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 9170
- Stem Pro Components Vibe, -10° Rise
- Tires Continental Grand Prix 4000 S II, 700x25c
- Wheel - Front Zipp 404 NSW Carbon
- Wheel - Rear Zipp 404 NSW Carbon
Felt claims the AR FRD as the best performing aerodynamic road bike in the world. The AR FRD has been ridden to countless professional victories on the road. With a lightweight carbon build and aero profile, this bike can be used in a stage race or time trial to conquer the wind or dominate the peloton. This bike is specifically designed to be lighter and more efficient than your average aero road bike.
The aerodynamic features of the Felt AR FRD were created using CFD Software and wind tunnel testing. The design starts out with CDF testing which simulates what engineers can expect in wind tunnel testing. This allowed them to come up with and test tons of frame iterations before finally settling on the perfect design of the AR FRD. The wind tunnel was then used to confirm what the CDF suggested, and the perfect aero frame was born. A frame like this that can cut through the wind is essentially free speed for its rider, making it 31 percent faster than a typical rounded road tube.
The Felt AR FRD keeps a low weight thanks to its UHC Ultimate + TeXtreme carbon fiber. They used Modular Monocoque Construction (MMC) to create this frame. Through this process, large sections of the frameset are molded then bonded together to reduce excess material and optimize the engineering of each section. While this is a time-consuming method, it gives you the best possible construction and the lowest weight for tough stage racing.
The aerodynamic seatpost of the AR FRD helps it cut through the wind while helping dampen vibrations from the road that would typically cause fatigue to the rider and take away from pedaling efficiency. Everything on the Felt AR FRD is engineered to help you go faster for longer. Equipped with a Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 groupset and Zipp 404 NSW carbon wheels, you have a reliable setup to keep you moving quickly.
The Felt AR FRD is their fastest bike for time trials and peloton domination. You get the perfect weight to stiffness ratio to feel confident climbing hills or on a flat sprint in a time trial or breakaway. With geometry to offer you an aggressive and forward riding position, you will have everything you need to race at your absolute fastest.
- FRAME: Felt Aero Road UHC Ultimate + TeXtreme carbon fiber, MMC with InsideOut construction, carbon fiber BB30 bottom bracket shell and carbon fiber dropouts, 7075 CNC aluminum replaceable rear derailleur hanger, internal electronic-specific cable routing
- FORK: Felt Aero Road UHC Ultimate + TeXtreme carbon fiber monocoque construction, AeroTaper 1.125" - 1.25" carbon fiber steerer tube, integrated crown race, crown, blades and dropouts
- HEADSET: FSA integrated sealed cartridge bearing with SL Ceramic, Aluminum cased ACB upper and lower bearings, carbon fiber headset spacers, No.44/CF-R, 1.125" - 1.25"
- SEATPOST: Felt Vibration Reducing Aero Road flip position UHC Advanced + TeXtreme carbon fiber with 3T DiffLock Comfort Module internals, 48 - 51cm: 280mm length, 5mm offset, Felt VariMount Aero Road flip position UHC Advanced + TeXtreme carbon fiber, 54 - 61cm: 350mm length, 25mm offset
- SEATPOST CLAMP: Felt Internaloc integrated with titanium bolts