When you order from bestracycles.com, you will receive a confirmation email. Once your order is shipped, you will be emailed the tracking information for your order's shipment. You can choose your preferred shipping method on the Order Information page during the checkout process.
The total time it takes to receive your order is shown below:
The total delivery time is calculated from the time your order is placed until the time it is delivered to you. Total delivery time is broken down into processing time and shipping time.
Processing time: The time it takes to prepare your item(s) to ship from our warehouse. This includes preparing your items, performing quality checks, and packing for shipment.
Shipping time: The time for your item(s) to tarvel from our warehouse to your destination.
Shipping from your local warehouse is significantly faster. Some charges may apply.
In addition, the transit time depends on where you're located and where your package comes from. If you want to know more information, please contact the customer service. We will settle your problem as soon as possible. Enjoy shopping!
|Size||Seat Tube (c-c)||Seat Tube (c-t)||Top Tube Length||Head Tube Length||Chain Stay Length||Seat Tube Angle||Head Tube Angle||Stand Over Height||Wheel Size||Stack||Reach|
- Bottom Bracket PF30 Required (To Allow EBB Inserts For SS)
- Brake Calipers Shimano RS405 Hydraulic Disc
- Cassette Shimano Tiagra HG-500, 11-34, 10s
- Chain KMC X10
- Crankset FSA Omega Adventure Megaexo, 48/32
- Fork Orbea Terra
- Frame Material Hydroformed Triple Butted Aluminium
- Front Derailleur Shimano Tiagra 4700
- Handlebar Orbea OC-II
- Headset FSA 1-1/8-1-1/2" Integrated Aluminium Cup ACB Bearings
- Pedals Not Included
- Rear Derailleur Shimano Tiagra 4700 GS
- Rotors Shimano
- Saddle Selle Royal Seta RS
- Seatpost Orbea OC-I, 27.2x350mm
- Shifters / Levers Shimano ST-RS405
- Stem Orbea OC-II
- Tires Kenda Flintridge K1152, DTC 60, 700x40c
- Wheel - Front Shimano RS170 12/100 CL
- Wheel - Rear Shimano RS170 12/100 CL
The Orbea Terra H40-D is an all-road bike that will not shy away from any challenge you put in its path. Gravel and cobblestone are just as easy as the road for this aluminum framed bike. At a cheaper price than the carbon models, the Terra still absorbs shock and gives you a more comfortable ride while retaining its light weight and speed. The Terra H40-D is a true all-around bike that gives you as much versatility as you could ask for.
For their aluminum framed models, Orbea did a great job of minimizing weight and replicating the geometry of the more expensive Terra models. They used hydroformed aluminum for precise shaping and thickness in the tubes. To give the Terra its all-road abilities, it has a shorter top tube and higher, more comfortable seating position than typical road bikes. The frame remains rigid enough to maximize power transfer and keep you moving quickly but is compliant in the right areas to absorb vibration from your off-road adventures.
There are few limits on what the Orbea H40-D can do. It can be used for cyclocross, fast rides on the road, or even on the trails alongside some more traditional mountain bikes. An extended fork will help with those off-road rides, providing extra compliance and compatibility with larger tires as well as disc brakes. Disc brakes keep you confident in your braking power and control on any surface in any weather.
If you want a diverse bike that can perform in nearly any setting for a low price, the Orbea H40-D is a great choice for you. With its outstanding geometry and tons of wheel size and positioning options, you have yourself a cycling Swiss Army knife. From the roads to the trails and everything in between, you will feel at home on your Orbea Terra H40-D. Orbea aimed to give you everything you need including speed, comfort, and versatility in this bike and they certainly delivered.
- Frame: Orbea Terra Hydro disc, hydroformed triple butted aluminium, tapered 1-1/8" - 1,5", BB 68mm – BSC English, Thru Axle 12mm x 142mm rear, DT internal cable routing, 27,2mm seat tube, MMS system
- Fork: Orbea Terra OMP carbon disc fork, full carbon steerer, tapered 1-1/8" - 1,5", carbon dropouts Thru axle 12mm x 100m MMS system
- Headset: FSA 1-1/8 - 1-1/2" Integrated Aluminium Cup ACB Bearings
- Stem: Orbea OC-II
- Seatpost: ST Orbea OC-I 27.2x350mm